smiles await you at Pine Hill RV Park!
Our camping facilities are a gem within the famous
Pennsylvania Dutch Country, one of America’s premier
historical and cultural settings. With its gorgeous
manicured lawns, cool breezes and spectacular vistas,
Pine Hill’s clean, peaceful and quiet atmosphere is sure
to please and impress. Americana thrives in our nearby
surroundings. Explore Crystal Cave, Pennsylvania’s
largest natural wonder, or visit Dorney Park & Wildwater
Kingdom, Pennsylvania’s premier family theme park. Pine
Hill is also one of the closest campgrounds to the
Kutztown Folk Festival, the Crayola factory, Cabela’s,
and other outstanding regional attractions and events …
only a few of the reasons to stay with us while you set
out on your next Pennsylvania vacation adventure.
Pine Hill RV Park will reopen for the 2023 season on April 1st.
We are now taking
online reservations for the 2023 season.
• Full Hook-up RV Sites for Big Rigs (No
Tents) • Picnic Tables and Fire Rings •
Pull-thru Sites •
• Large Recreation Hall for up to 275 people •
• Clean Restrooms • Laundry Facilities •
• New Cable TV System • Free Limited Wi-Fi Service • Pets Welcome •
• Camp Store • Gift Shop • Ice Cream Parlor •
• FREE Miniature Golf • Playground Areas • Horseshoe Pits • Game Room • Kite Flying Fields •
Make Pine Hill your home away from home
and your first choice for relaxation and fun. We will do
our best to insure that your stay in the Pennsylvania
Dutch Country will be the setting for your best camping
vacation ever. Choose Pine Hill RV Park … where friends
come to relax with friends.
268 Old Route 22
Kutztown, PA 19530